Uk Sails New 2015
Titanium number 3
Titanium Number 1
Code zero on furler
DCX laminate main sail
DCX furling genoa
Quantum sails 2009
0.6 oz spi, very little use
0.9 oz spi, very little use
All new halyards 2015
New rod rigging 2015
New boom 2014Currently Raymarine instruments but B and G Nexus being fitted this summer.
Cat 2 coding for max 10 persons
12 x Kru auto lifejackets
12 x rooster Coastal waterproofs, Jackets and High Fit trousers.
Full RORC offshore safety equipment
This boat has under gone a complete refit since changing ownership early 2015 and is now in A1 condition.
The main features of the Pronavia 38 are:
· 3 large double cabins and a further double berth in the main saloon, comfortably sleeping 8 people. The bow cabin is a real ‘Owner’s Cabin’ with a 2.15m double berth, plenty of headroom and 2 hanging lockers. The two aft cabins (min. 2.10m in length) also include hanging locker and shelves at sides. The saloon table easily converts to a further double berth.
· Navigation area on port side including Raymarine C80 chart plotter.
· Raymarine instruments, including wind, speed and depth, auto-helm, mast repeaters and VHF DSC set
· Twin-wheel steering giving a very spacious cockpit for a full racing crew and for entertaining
· Fully removable cockpit table
· Harken deck furniture including 6 twin-speed self-tailing winches
· Selden mast and spinnaker rig
·Complete Royal Sails (made in Sweden) UK Halsey and Quantum race sails wardrobe, including furling headsail and fully batten mainsail with lazy jacks for ease of use
· Cockpit hot shower
· Hot Water
· Eberspacher heater